1% BETTER RUNNING CHALLENGE
Join the O2X Team and members of departments around the country in running 1 mile per day – if you’re the last person standing, you win!
Start Date: May 1, 2020
Rules of Engagement:
- 1 mile run must be done outdoors (rain or shine), and tracked DAILY on the Runkeeper App.
- Click here to join the team: O2X Running Challenge
- Join the “O2X Running” group
- $20 to join – Send your buy-in to @o2xhumanperformance on Venmo to be eligible for the prizes.
- We will accept buy-in’s until May 1st!
Is there a time requirement for the mile?
Nope! You’re welcome to run as fast as you want. The goal is to just improve over time, get a workout outdoors, and have some consistency.
How do I pay the $20 if I don’t have the Venmo app?
You can call either Eamonn Burke at 617-416-2195 or Meaghan Grimes at 978-551-6423 to pay over the phone.
How do I connect my smartwatch to the Runkeeper App?
Once you join the O2X Running Challenge team and create your account, go to the “Me” section on your app. In the top right corner of your phone screen, click the gear buttons to access your settings. Then select Apps, Services, and Devices. The app will walk you through the remaining pairing instructions for your device.
Who do I contact for more information?
You can reach out to the O2X Team any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.