On-site O2X Human Performance Specialists are placed within departments, agencies, and organizations to work full-time and provide specific support to members in their areas of expertise. The role requires daily interaction with tactical athletes and leadership to train, equip, and prepare the population for optimal performance in their jobs. This includes targeted resources within the specialists’ primary areas of focus, but also general performance guidance and coordination with the entire O2X network of industry-leading experts.
- Enhance the readiness of all client agency members. Design, implement, document, and provide direct daily oversight of all human performance services utilizing O2X methodical approach for required level of peak and sustained performance and conditioning of client agency members.
- Provide ongoing, objective feedback to the O2X team as well as client agency leadership.
- Inspect, monitor, and evaluate information, work-related conditions, and health and wellness equipment.
- Participate in periodic meetings to review the care provided to patients and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Serve as conduit between O2X and client, access point to entire network or O2X personnel and resources.
- Direct O2X Human Performance program graduates to help disseminate and educate health, fitness and safety training for all department personnel.
- Conduct research, testing, and analysis to make recommendations on if members are fit for duty or need additional assistance through a health care professional.
- Assist with the preparation of short and long-term fiscal plans for human performance program.
- Submit input to improve process, efficiency and impact to O2X Human Performance team as well as client agency.
- Conduct and coordinate fitness evaluations and development of individual conditioning programs specific to tactical athletes.
- Develop physical preparedness programs and coordinated training continuum with a focus on increased performance, longevity, and productivity.
- Organize human performance-based testing, evaluation and integration into performance enhancement tools
- Provide recommendations on human performance initiatives and programs.
- Consistently conduct research and integration of data driven understanding of human performance.
- Regular program status updates and strategic recommendations to O2X team members and senior management.
- Identify new technologies and tools that O2X can implement to enhance program.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Certifications required for practice in area of expertise (CSCS, ATC, RD, CPR/AED, etc)
- Demonstrable accumulated experience with individual athletes and groups of athletes at the levels of NCAA Division I, Olympic, professional, first responder, and/or SOF operators in the accompanying, respective setting (3+ years preferred)
- Lifelong passion for training, human performance, and athletics • Up-to-date technical knowledge of web, mobile and software technologies integration of human performance / conditioning
- Experience or contacts in web / tech based human performance project tools
- Demonstrated project management as well as strong problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of human performance metrics
- Contacts within the athletic and sports conditioning fields
- Proven verbal and written communication skills in English
Thank you for your interest in joining the O2X Human Performance team. In order for us to gain a better understanding of your expertise and area of specialty, please fill out this form below. We look forward to hearing from you.